Choose from fiberglass or soft-top boards for your day of surfing or stand-up paddle boarding.
Learn to surf with a group of friends and family, or go solo with the best instructors in Waikiki.
- Group Lesson 4-5 Surfers Per Instructor | Ages 13+
- Semi-Private Lesson 3 Surfers per Instructor
- Semi-Private Lessons 2 Surfers per Instructor
- Private Lesson 1 Surfer per Instructor
Learn to Surf in Waikiki
Want to learn to surf in the beautiful Hawaiian waters of Waikiki? This is the perfect surf lesson for you!
Our group lessons are perfect for individuals, families or friends who want to experience the joy of surfing together, and our semi-private and private lessons are ideal for those that desire a one-on-one experience with the instructor, for children under the age of 12, or for surfers who want to improve their technical skills.
No matter what your skill level, Faith Surf School will accommodate your needs and will guarantee that you stand up and ride a wave during the course of your lesson!
All surf lessons include a surfboard and leash.
A Photo CD of your surf session will also be available for purchase.
Number of People Allowed Per Lesson
- Group Lessons: 4-5 surfers per instructor (13 yrs and up, and in same traveling group)
- Semi-Private Lessons: 2-3 surfers per instructor (if younger then 13, please call for best service)
- Private Lessons: 1 surfer per instructor
For health and safety reasons, we are not currently providing rash guards. Please ensure to bring your own rash guard or tee shirt.